If you are wondering what tree lopping in Sutherland shire is all about you are at the right place. Tree lopping refers to the act of rimming various parts of a tree. Tree lopping is either carried out for safety purposes or to improve the look of a landscape. Tree lopping involves all of the following:
- Complete removal of a tree. This could be due to various factors. The major one being decay and rot setting into the tree. Tree removal could also be due to safety issues.
- Tree loppers are also known as arborists. They are actually tree specialists who can use a number of strategies to save a tree from decaying. If that is not a possibility the tree lopper might have to remove the tree from its roots. This process requires specialised pulleys and equipment. Also care is taken to avoid any safety issues.
- Another kind of tree lopping service is known as pruning. Pruning involves removal of branches and leaves. The leaves can be thinned to form a more aesthetic looking canopy or t allow sunlight to filter through.
- Pruning is usually carried out to improve the aesthetics of a landscape. This I done so that the shape of the tree complements the landscape and adds to its beauty.
- If the branches of a tree are growing too close to your home, this would involve removing branches so that there are no incidences of safety risk involved. Plus the branches might get too close to utility structures or electrical wiring.
- Tree lopping is also a necessity when a tree gets damaged during the storm. The tree might become angled at a dangerous direction which could fall off any time and hurt people.
- If the tree is showing signs of rotting or decay you might need the services of a professional tree lopper. They can use certain chemical fertilisers which can help get rid of the insect infestation causing the rot or the damage.
Hiring the right arborist
Thinking about hiring an arborist in Sutherland Shire? Make sure you keep the following things in mind
- Tree removal is risky business. It is important that all parts of the tree are removed safely without posing any risk or treat to the people in the surrounding areas. This is why it’s so important to choose the right arborist.
- Hire an arborist who is a member of the tree preservation order. This shows their commitment to using the right kind of methodologies for pruning and removal of trees.
- Whether they follow the Australian standards for arboricultural practices. It is important that tree lopping should be done according to specific pruning methodology.
- Also get to know whether tree lopping is allowed within your jurisdiction or not. For this you would have to get a confirmation from the state.
- Also keep in mind the tree preservation order prevalent in your jurisdiction.
- Also ask the tree lopping services whether they are insured and belong to any of these associations which include the Arboriculture Australia and tree contractors association Australia.